Nutritional Therapy provides nutritional expertise within a supportive, respectful setting. The focus is on lasting changes for physical and emotional wellbeing.
Assessments & Tests
To do this nutritional therapists use a range of tools. These include assessments, laboratory tests, supplements, herbs & food protocols. They consider how your unique biochemistry, lifestyle & food may be influencing your wellbeing.
Using Functional Medicine
Over time we identify and focus on underlying imbalances in body systems. For example digestive system, immune health, hormonal balance and excretion of waste.
This a holistic approach which considers how to support all aspects of wellbeing including exercise, sleep, stress & emotional health as well as food & nutrition.
At Nutritional Balance we have found the best way of supporting successful lasting nutrition changes is to work together over a period of time. You will receive regular nutrition reviews and/or coaching sessions to develop the most appropriate and achievable nutrition plan that works for you.
Nutritional Balance Features
- Tailor made achievable actions that support your individual goals.
- Improve your own understanding of nutrition
- Work with a Practitioner with a degree in Nutritional Science
- Flexibility of face to face or skype/facetime/WhatsApp consultations
- Access to renowned laboratory testing services including DNA profiling, food intolerances & Gut Health Analysis
How this benefits you
- Your nutrition plan is tailored to your individual needs
- You will be dealing with a qualified and experienced professional
- You’ll be able to discuss your health and program at a time to fit your schedule
- Our aim is to introduce you to new habits which should ultimately enable you to live a healthier and more enjoyable life